Normally a troubleshooting should not be necessary.
But life is not always perfect.
You know how it is: a moment ago everything was going great and suddenly you have a new smartphone to log on to and suddenly "nothing seems to work".
Here are a few steps you can always take if you have general problems with the HUMANOO App - many of these steps can also be applied to other apps!
- Make sure you always have the latest version of the HUMANOO App installed from the Google Playstore / Apple Appstore. It has been developed to work ideally with your operating system of your smartphone. Plus, you will never miss any new features! You can also set your smartphone to download these updates automatically.
- It sounds simple, but often it helps to switch your Smartphone off and on again
- Hard-close the app. Pressing the "Home" button does not close an app completely, but usually leaves it open in the background. To close the HUMANOO App completely, proceed as follows:
- On an iPhone: press the "Home" button (white button at the bottom) briefly twice in a row. Now "swipe" the app upwards
- On an Android smartphone: here, the procedure may vary depending on the model: Press and hold the home button on your smartphone for a long time. Then all apps running in the background will be displayed. Alternatively, on a Huawei smartphone, for example, press the "Recent Key" button (square at the bottom right). Now "swipe" the App upwards